Jackie The Trainer

Helping You Reach Your Fitness Goals!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A New Year-A New You

Very Cliche I realize but with the start of a new year it feels anything is possible. I think too often resolutions come in the form of "I won't" "I have to's"  this year maybe just a focus on being a better you-a healthier you is the way to go. I was thinking about my own personal New Year's resolutions and thought, I can I be a better me, a better trainer, a better friend, a better wife, etc (you get the point.) I would like you to use this blog to complain, congratulate, release, motivate any exercise-related feelings you are having. I will use this to post interesting health information, daily motivation, and just a cheerful way to say hello since I can't see all of you all the time. So let's do this, lets start the new year off right. 2009 it's goal time!!!

1 comment:

Jackie The Trainer said...

W00-hoo 2009 here we come!!!